Social Media Training
Our Managing Director, John Curtis, holds regular seminars called “Social Media – How to get started, how to do it well”. It could be the best £300 (inc. VAT) you spend this year
It is an exciting time for Scottish businesses and public services with many significant opportunities to secure more income and develop operations. Using social media extends your reach and gets your messages to more customers. It also allows you to hear what they say about you!
Few opportunities or challenges are bigger than social media. If social media is on your ‘to-do’ list this half day seminar will give you all you need to know about where, when and how to get started and to develop an effective social media presence. Once you have it, what do you do with Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin?
This seminar aims to provide a practical outline of the social media landscape and how it specifically relates to your business or service.
Some of the subjects being covered include:
• What is social media ?
• What are the potential benefits of social media to your business or service?
• Thinking strategically about social media objectives
• Providing an outline of the 3 most useful social media platforms for SMEs – and for public services
• Identifying what it is that social media and potential customers are interested in
• Developing value propositions
• Measuring the effectiveness of Social Media marketing
The seminar will be led by John, one of Scotland’s leading journalists and a user of social media as a force for business growth. He is an ex marketing manager for the Post Office and a small business owner who has seen his own business harness social media to reach more than four million customers a week. John is also motoring correspondent for the Daily Record, an expert on low carbon vehicles and is a broadcaster and business advisor.
Email John to find out more.